Digital transformation and innovation
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION PROJECTS
SAFE & GREEN PORT
The “Safe & Green Port” project is part of the ERDF Programme 2007-2013. It is an R&D&I project whose objective is to create a centralised technological system for integrated management that coordinates port security, rail traffic safety, industrial emergency, marine pollution, environmental contingencies related to air quality, as well as the new electric mobility system.
With regard to air quality, the “Safe & Green Port” project has included the following actions:
- Design of an air quality network in the Outer Harbour.
- Integrated data management.
- Execution of air quality monitoring and emission modelling campaigns.
- Evaluation of the efficiency of the adoption of selected Best Available Techniques and good practices for the prevention of particulate emissions during port operations.
- Development of a weather forecasting system valid at the scale of the Port of Huelva.
Creation of a tool that integrates all the information obtained from sampling, as well as from the air quality network and developed models and forecasts to visualise existing conditions, to validate model output in real time and to forecast future scenarios for the adoption of good environmental practices.
Route to Digitalisation 2021 – 2025 is the Digital Transformation Plan of the Port of Huelva, which integrates all the actions necessary to make the Port of Huelva a technological reference in the sector. It is divided into 6 main lines of work:
- Digital Twin
- Port operations
- Port community
- Port Management
- Knowledge Technology
- Technological Innovation
NODO DE INNOVACION TECNOLOGICA
The technological innovation node is a physical and virtual space that will integrate all the stages of innovation, from incubation to market launch, including acceleration, mentoring and piloting. The node will be structured on the basis of the search for practical solutions to real problems in the environment of the Port of Huelva.