INSTITUTIONAL · ECONOMIC · REGULATORY · RIGHT OF ACCESS
INFORMATION ON THE ORGANISATION, STRUCTURE AND FUNCTIONS OF THE HUELVA PORT AUTHORITY
The Port Authority of Huelva is the public body responsible for the management of the Port of Huelva, a port of general interest integrated in the state-owned port system, made up of a total of 28 port authorities and the public body Puertos del Estado, which is responsible for coordinating and controlling the efficiency of the port system.
Competencies of the Port Authority
The Port Authority of Huelva is governed by the Royal Legislative Decree 2/2011, of 5 September, approving the Consolidated Text of the Law on State Ports and the Merchant Navy. In accordance with the aforementioned Royal Legislative Decree, it develops the following competences in the Port of Huelva
- The provision of general services, as well as the management and control of port services to ensure that they are carried out under optimum conditions of efficiency, economy, productivity and safety, without prejudice to the competence of other bodies.
- The development of the port service area and port uses, in coordination with the competent Administrations in matters of territorial planning and town planning.
- The planning, design, construction, conservation and operation of the works and services of the port, and that of the maritime signals entrusted to them, subject to the provisions of this law.
- The management of the port public domain and maritime signals assigned to them.
- The optimisation of economic management and the profitability of the assets and resources allocated to them.
- The promotion of industrial and commercial activities related to maritime or port traffic.
- Coordination of the operations of the different modes of transport in the port area.
- The organisation and coordination of port traffic, both maritime and land.
Information on administrative management acts with economic or budgetary implications and statistical information
RECOGNITION OF COMPATIBILITIES.
The resolutions of authorisation or recognition of compatibility that affect the staff of the Port Authority of Huelva can be consulted via the following link:
The agreements signed by the Port Authority of Huelva are listed below. This information is also available in the Transparency Portal of the Spanish Government.
- Collaboration Agreement between Puertos del Estado and the Huelva Port Authority
- Legal Assistance Agreement between the General State Administration (Ministry of Justice, State Attorney General’s Office – Directorate of the State Legal Service) and the Port Authority of Huelva.
ECONOMIC AND STATISTICAL DATA.
Economic and Statistical Data
With regard to economic information, access is offered to the approved annual accounts as well as to the remuneration of the Port Authority’s senior officials:
- Annual Accounts (BOE 10/08/2017)
- Remuneration Chairman
- Remuneration Director
Web space reserved for the publication of documentation from the Economic and Financial Area of the Port Authority of Huelva.
AVERAGE PAYMENT PERIOD
Relevant legal information on the Port Authority of Huelva
RIGHT OF ACCESS
If you wish to exercise your right of Access to Public Information, you can do so from this section.