Start of main content
The owner of the website www.puertohuelva.com is the Port Authority of Huelva, Addressed in Real Sociedad Colombiana Onubense Avenue, 1, 21001 Huelva and with CIF Q-2167001-C.
The Port Authority of Huelva is the public organism dependent of the Ministry of Public Works, responsible of the port’s management. It is subjected to the Law 27/1992, of the 24th of November, of State-owned Ports and Merchant Marine and to the Law 48/2003, of the 26th of November, in a regime of economical and service render of general interest ports, modified by Law 33/2010, of the 5th of August.
Contact data: email@example.com or Telephone 959 49 31 00.
Website's access and use policies
This legal warning and info regulates the use of the website www.puertohuelva.com that the Port Authority of Huelva puts at disposal of internet users in the following conditions:
A) Identification data of the website's owner
The owner of the website www.puertohuelva.com is the Port Authority of Huelva Addressed in Avenida Real Sociedad Colombiana Onubense, 1, 21001 Huelva and with CIF Q-2167001-C.
Contact data: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone 959 49 31 00.
B) Website's target
The website www.puertohuelva.com is an initiative of the Port Authority of Huelva that persecutes a double target: On one hand, it is a diffusion and information tool of the activities performed in the different areas of this Public Organism, and in the other hand, is an instrument for the modernization and management of the Port Authority of Huelva.
The terms and conditions showed below regulate the access and use of the website www.puertohuelva.com.
In the expression “Website” is covered in a defined but not limitative way, the texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photos, etc. included in it and, in general, every creation expressed by any tangible or intangible media, independently on if they are intellectual copyright subjected, according to the Royal Decree-Law 1/1996, of the 12th of April, which approves the Rewritten Text of the Intellectual Property Law.
The condition of user is acquired through the access to this website. The user will use the services and contents exclusively for personal and private purposes excluding any kind of use subsequent of these for profitmaking or for generating any benefit, direct or indirect, except in suppositions specifically permitted. The access to this website involves the user to acquire a series of rights and obligations, in order to guarantee the right experience on the services and contents found in it that the Port Authority of Huelva offers the user for free, unless, in an specific case, a determined service or content accessible through the website, is showed specifically for the user to pay out an economical quantity in order to use and enjoy it.
- Internet connection. Recommended an internet connection broadband over 1MB.
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari.
- Minimum screen resolution of 1152 by 864 pixels.
- Color depth 16 bits or higher.
The user will have to take the appropriate technical security measures to avoid non desired actions in his/her system, files and computers used to access the internet and, especially to this website, being aware of the fact that internet access could put at risk your system’s security.
D) Rights and obligations of the user
- Accessing to the website freely , no needing to ask for authorization, for the contents and services available in the website, regardless of the technical conditions or needing to pre-register to access the specific services and contents, depending on determined in the general or particular conditions of those services.
- The use of the services and contents available to an exclusively personal use, regardless of the disposed on particular conditions that regulates the use of a determined service and/or content. The user will be able to download only one copy of the webpage for viewing offline, for personal and noncommercial use.
- Making a good and legal use of the site, according to the actual legislation.
In any case the user may:
- Accessing or using the services for unlawful purposes, injurious to the rights and freedoms of others, damaging or stopping in any way, the access to those services to the Port Authority of Huelva or for others.
- Use the services to promote, sell, contract, or spread advertising own information or third parties without authorization of the Port Authority of Huelva.
- Insert information in the website, or using the existing services in it to violate the rights, especially fundamental rights and civil liberties, of other website users or the Port Authority of Huelva; that encourage or promote the conduct of criminal,xenophobic, terrorist or degrading treatment based on age, sex, religion or belief; or pornographic, obscene, violent or which threatens the Law. For all this purposes, information will be understood in a delimited but not limitative way as: texts, graphics, images, videos, sounds, drawings, pictures, data, notes, etc.
- Include hyperlinks to this site in personal or commercial webpages breaching the conditions provided.
- Perform an action that prevents or hinders the access of the users to this website, as well as the hyperlinks of the services and contents provided by the Port Authority of Huelva, or by third parties through the website.
- Make use of any virus, code, software, system, hardware or telecommunications equipment that may cause non-authorized damages or alterations of the contents, programs or systems available through the services and contents given in this website or in the information systems, files and computers of the users; or non-authorized access to any content or service in the website.
- Eliminate or modify in any way protective or identification devices of the Port Authority, or its legitimate owners, included in the content of the portal, or symbols that the Port Authority of Huelva or third party legitimate rights holders incorporate into their intellectual property creations on this site.
- Include labels or references to trademarks, trade names or logos owned by the Port Authority of Huelva in a website of his property or responsibility, without express authorization.
- Reproduce the website in another website or webpage, without meeting the conditions for this.
- Frame the website or webpages accessible through it to hide or modify, in a delimited but not limitative way, content, advertising and brands owned by the Port Authority of Huelva or by third parties, whether or not involving acts of unfair competition or confusion.
- Make frames in a website of his property or liability which reproduce the main page and/or pages accessible through it, belonging to this site, without the prior permission of the Port Authority of Huelva.
- Include a hyperlink in a website of his property or liability that generates a window or session of the navigation software used by a visitor, user or customer of his website, which include trademarks, trade names or logos of his property and through which the website’s homepage or any of the webpages accessible through it are displayed.
- Use the brand, trade names and any other identifying sign subjected to rights of intellectual or industrial property, without prior express and in writing permission of the owner.
- Take any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copying, hiring, public communication, converting of any other similar action involving the modification or alteration of all or part of the content and the portal services or economic exploitation thereof, without the prior in writing permission of the Port Authority of Huelva or third party owner of the rights of intellectual property which may apply to the services or contents of the website except as provided in this general conditions or, in its case, particular conditions regulating the use of services and/or contents on this site.
E) Rights of the port authority of Huelva
The Port Authority of Huelva reserves the following rights:
- Modify the conditions of access to the site, technical or not, unilaterally and without previous notice to users, without prejudice of the disposed in the specific conditions that regulate the use of a determined service and/or content of the site.
- Establish particular conditions and, where applicable, the requirement of a price or other requirements for access to certain services and/or contents.
- Restrict, exclude or condition the access of users when there are no full guarantees of the correct use of the website by them.
- Terminate the provision of a service or supply of content, without compensation, when unlawful or opposed to the conditions established, without prejudice to the specific conditions governing the use of a particular service and/or content of the site.
- Modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the webpage, as well as updating, moving or removing all or part of the contents or services and conditions of access and/or use of the site, to limit or deny access to such information.
- Refuse at any time and without prior notice the access to the site to those users who violate the general conditions.
- Take any convenient legal or judicial action in order to protect the rights of the Port Authority of Huelva.
- Demand any compensation for the damages occasioned by the misuse or illegal use of all or part of the services and contents provided through the website.
F) Disclaimer and limitation of liability of the Port Authority of Huelva
The Port Authority of Huelva is exempt from any liability for damages of any kind in the following cases:
- The impossibility or difficulties connecting to the network in which this site is accessible, regardless of the type of connection used by the user.
- The interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the site, as well as availability and continuity of the website or services and/or contents in it.
- The Port Authority of Huelva assumes no responsibility for the services and content, or for the availability and conditions, technical or not, of access to them, offered by third party service providers, especially for service providers of the information society. For service providers of the information society means those natural or artificial persons that provide the following services to the public:
- Data transmission over a communication network provided to the service’s recipient.
- Access services to that network.
- Hosting or data storage services.
- Contents or information provider.
- Temporary copy service of the data requested by users.
- Provision of links to content or search tools.
- The Port Authority of Huelva does not assume, at any time, the responsibility for any damages that may cause the information, content, products and services, in a delimited but not limited way, delivered, hosted, transmitted, displayed or offered services provided by third parties outside the Port Authority of Huelva, including society information service providers, through a website that can be accessed through a link in this site.
- Treatment and subsequent use of personal data by third parties outside the Port Authority of Huelva, as well as the relevance of the information requested by them.
- The quality and speed of access to the site and technical conditions to be met by the user in order to access the website and its services and/or contents.
- The Port Authority of Huelva will not be liable for delays or faults produced in the access and/or operation of the services and/or contents of the website.
G) Liability for damages
The user of the website will be personally liable for damages of any kind caused to the Port Authority of Huelva, directly or indirectly, in breach of any obligations under these general conditions or other rules that govern the use of the website.
H) Intellectual and industrial property
The user must know that content and services offered through the site, including graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, all comments, exhibitions and html code of them, in a non-limitative way of this enumeration, is protected by intellectual property laws. Copyright and economic exploitation of this site corresponds to the Port Authority of Huelva.
The content, trademarks, trade names or logos that appear on the site are owned by the Port Authority of Huelva, or where appropriate, of third parties, and are protected by the actual industrial property laws.
The provision of services and publishing content via this website will not imply in any case the transfer or resignation of all or part of the ownership of the copyright of intellectual property.
No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, copied, publicly communicated, processed, in whole or in part, by any system or manual method, electronic or mechanical (including photocopying, recording or any retrieval system and information storage) without the consent of the Port Authority of Huelva. The use, in any form, of all or part of the website’s content is subjected to the need for prior authorization of the Port Authority of Huelva, and acceptance of the license, if applicable, except for the disposed for under the known rights granted to the user in this general conditions or what is thus determined by the particular conditions the Port Authority of Huelva may establish to regulate the use of a particular service and/or content offered through the website.
If the act, omission or negligent guilty directly or indirectly attributable to the website’s user arising from the infringement of intellectual property of the Port Authority of Huelva or third parties, whether or not a benefit for them, caused the Port Authority of Huelva any damage, loss, joint obligations, expenses of any nature, sanctions, enforcement actions, penalties and other amounts arising or resulting from any claim, demand, action, suit or process whether it is civil, criminal or administrative, the Port Authority of Huelva may go against the user using all legal means at its disposals and any claim for compensation amounts, including, without limitation, moral and brand damage, loss of earnings, advertising costs or any other kind which may result to repair, amounts, penalties or convictions, the interests on late payment, the costs of financing both amounts that may result to the opposing party, court costs and the amount of defense in any process which may result demanded for the reasons given above, for damages caused by reason of his act or omission, without harm or damage to bring any other legal actions available to him.
Persons or entities wishing to include a hyperlink from their website in other internet portal web to the webpage of the Port Authority of Huelva must meet the following conditions:
- The reproduction of part of any services or content in the website is not permitted.
- No deep-links, or image links, or frames with the webpage without the prior authorization of the Port Authority of Huelva.
- Do not include any false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the website or the services given in it.
- Except for those signs that are part of the “hyperlink”, the established webpage may not contain any trademark, trade name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the Port Authority of Huelva.
- The establishment of the “hyperlink” may not imply the existence of any relationship between the Port Authority of Huelva and the owner of the webpage or site from which it is made.
- The Port Authority of Huelva is not responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the webpage or site from which the “hyperlink” is performed or the information and statements included therein.
- Any “hyperlink” to the site of the Port Authority of Huelva will be to the homepage or homepages of the sections it contains.
The Port Authority of Huelva assumes no responsibility for the information contained in third party websites connected by links to the website of the Port Authority of Huelva, or not directly managed by our website administrator.
The links displayed on this website are for informational purposes only and are not a suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit the destinations.
K) Duration and termination
The service of the site and other services have, in principle, an indefinite duration. The Port Authority of Huelva, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the service of the website and/or any other services at any time, without harm of damage to any provisions thereon in the corresponding conditions. When it is reasonably possible, the Port Authority of Huelva will notice previously the termination or suspension of the portal and other services.
L) Actual agreement
These terms contain all the conditions relating the subject thereof and shall be deemed as nonexistent any statements or commitments, to be acquired by any means, prior to these conditions.
M) Applicable law and jurisdiction
The parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, accept Spanish as the governing law and subject to the resolution of any disputes arising under the Courts and Tribunals of Huelva.
End of main content